Junk Project : Education City (?)


This is the most "Death Flag" project I ever see. They both are the same concept. An Educational game... Why would those producer think educational game has such potential? They think if there is a product. Then it can be hot selling. The content isn't important...

(left pic) The first Education City(?) is created from my first design company. My boss said castle is every kids' dream. This must be attractive. Then I need to draw some draft pictures for this project... I only keep the draft pictures in my PC. The main purpose of this game :

Answer question > Level up > Avatar change > Answer question > Level up > Avatar change > ...

It's just liked a forum! I also don't know how can this shit apply so much villages, castle or battle fields! My boss also requested the character should be talior made. This project wouldn't be lash game style. The avatar level up would change whole appearance (liked right pic). He doesn't applied change equipment which liked Pet Society... I also don't understand why every drawing must be in vector format.

Another big problem is work load. There is 2 sex selection, class 1 to 6. Every 10 level would be a new appearance bonus, max. level temporarily is 50. I need to draw 2 x 6 x 5 for the avatar only! Why he still think this process work! He also imagine there would be a job change systems... OMG. I'm a web designer at that company. I still need to handle his other website projects. Why a producer can imagine his designer can put his whole life into this shitty project? My boss still daydreaming... I just think this project is a never end story. In these 8 months, this project is only 1% finished...

After few years. There is another producer want to make a new Education City(?). (right pic)

(゚Д゚)

WTF!? Is it really interesting? Why people would think people / organization would buy a system that only contain Q and A function? The flow is same as first game. It's just a forum!

"When the game is complete. People simple give money to us! YAHA!"
"I am a lv.99 science mage! HAHAHA! ☜(゚∀゚(゚∀゚☜)"

(゚Д゚) What were they thinking!

If the target audiences are such stupid. No game company would be closed anymore. They can just release a shitty games. Then people would buy it. I just want to tell them...
Quizzes aren't fun! Quizzes make you feel like you're in school!
Games are fun. Quizzes: not fun. Put them together!

(゚Д゚)

Quote : http://avgn.wikia.com/wiki/Transcript_of_AVGN_episode_Bible_Games | http://youtu.be/LkNvQYiM6bw?t=19m3s

Comments

Popular Posts